Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Continue Sharing

I am less than a month away from the time that I will be in Germany and starting my orientation at Black Forest Academy. I feel like I say it again and again but it is so true: "I'm excited!" I am really looking forward to being able to serve, teach, and love the students at Black Forest Academy. I know there are many new and challenging experiences to come, but I am certainly excited.

Chelsea and Sarah wearing their Germany shirts!
These friends keep me excited and encouraged.
I have had the opportunity to continue to share with others about the work I will be doing teaching 2nd grade to missionary children and local children in Kandern, Germany. I feel so blessed by the many people who are interested in the mission of the school and who have been so encouraging and supportive. I am continuing to share with friends, family and churches to ask for prayer and financial partners. I appreciate the prayers of many faithful believers who know the difference prayer can make. In addition, I appreciate the financial support of so many who are making an investment in the Kingdom by supporting the work of missionaries around the world. Would you be interested in joining me in this mission of serving missionary children? Would you continue to share with others about the work that God is doing through Black Forest Academy and TeachBeyond? I have less than a month to finish raising my support and appreciate your prayer and financial partnerships!
God is so faithful!
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."
John 15:5


Sharing with members of the congregation at First Church Lancaster


This woman was speaking in Germany to me! (I understood!)




No comments:

Post a Comment