The entire high school of Black Forest Academy traveled to a beautiful setting in the alps for a weekend to relax and recharge spiritually. It was a wonderful place to be and to connect with students that I don't interact with on a daily basis. As much as I love my second graders, this was a welcomed change!
| The view from where we stayed. |
This weekend provided the opportunity to connect with my small group in a deeper level. We were challenged by the weekend speaker, encouraged by the worship band, and inspired by hearing from a panel of women speakers about issues such as body image and sexuality.
| Gathering for worship and a session. |
I also was able to soak in the beauty of the place and enjoy some down time. Saturday afternoon provided some time to venture with staff friends into the town of Lenk, play some Dutch Blitz, and sip coffee while looking at the breathtaking mountains!
| I didn't want to leave! |

No comments:
Post a Comment