I was blessed by this conference in so many ways.
I learned so much from listening to the speakers, attending seven workshops, and the time I spent conversing with teachers from around the world. I was encouraged in the work I am doing here in Germany and the chance to hear from others teaching in many unique settings. I was so thankful for the chance to reflect on the last few months and to gain new ideas for my special classroom.
| Annika and Laura Lee were some my roommates back in Minneapolis for TeachBeyond training and great friends! |
Back at the end of June we were figuring out where we were going, in the midst of raising both financial and prayer support from family and friends, and wondering what the Lord had in store for us in the various countries we were going to serve and teach.
During the conference we had time to converse and catch up with one another about how far the Lord has brought us. It is amazing to see His faithfulness reflected in our lives. From Czech Republic, Albania, Hungary, and back to Germany, God has showed us his goodness through the joys and challenges of serving Him overseas. It hasn't always been easy, but God has grown and stretched us in many was. It was really amazing to reconnect with these friends and to encourage one another.
| Great friends serving around the world! |
| Awesome times worshiping together with hundreds of other educators. |
| Alumni, professor, and students all from Grove City College :) So fun to connect with one another! |
Finally, after the conference I was able to travel around inexpensively with some Grove City friends. I will have to post some pictures from our travels soon! Germany is so beautiful and I was so excited to finally be able to have the chance to see this country during my break!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!! He is Risen indeed!

No comments:
Post a Comment