| Reading to my students on our final day altogether. |
June 22- Friendship United Methodist Church 11am (Coatsville, PA)
June 29- Temple United Methodist Church 10:30am (North Coventry, PA)
July 13- Kochenderfer United Methodist Church 9am and 10:30 (Lebanon, PA)
July 27- Salem United Methodist Church 8:45 and 10:45am (Orwigsburg, PA)
August 3- Bethany United Methodist Church 10am (Palmyra, PA)
August 10- Milton Grove United Methodist Church 9am (Mt. Joy, PA)
I also invite you to join my family and I at my parents house on July 12th from 12:30-4 for an Open House. Lunch and dessert will be served and there will be an opportunity to see pictures and hear about the mission work I am doing. We would love to see you!
I will be in Western, PA from July 14-18. Please contact me if you will be in the area and would like to meet up!
Finally, thank you all so much for your encouragement, prayers, and support over the last 2 years. God has worked in amazing ways in my life and in the lives of the students and people I work with thanks to your support.
I humbly ask you to consider making a contribution or commitment to support God's work here in Germany during my third year of service. Your generosity means so much to me!
| My small group of high school girls that I meet with weekly :) |
Hope to see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment