Here are the details:
I hope to see you there!
This summer I have already been busy sharing with others about life in Germany. I am so blessed by the encouragement of others and their willingness to hear how God is at work around the world.
Here are some pictures of what I have been up to so far!
First, I have had the opportunity to speak at a few churches so far. I was a bit nervous at first to give the message at these churches, but God is so good! He gave me the words and confidence to share some things that have been dear to my heart. I am so thankful for the kindness from these congregations and their interest in serving missionary kids and the German community. See my previous blog post for a list of where I am speaking at throughout the summer.
| Worship outside at Temple Church |
| We had perfect weather and the perfect place to share stories about my ministry in Germany. |
I also had the opportunity to share with the women from the Bangor Bible Study. These women have been so faithful to pray for my ministry. So of course, I brought them some German chocolate! It was so good to enjoy time together again and to then have lunch together.
![]() |
| Picture taken at church where we had our study. |
![]() |
| Then, it was off to lunch! |
![]() |
| It was so great to catch up with these ladies. |
![]() |
| Thank you all for your encouragement and love. Photo credit: Thank you Maureen B.! |
Finally, I was able to go on vacation with my family to visit my brother who lives in South Carolina. We were able to explore Charleston, SC and enjoy all the history, food, and fun sights. It was great to have a break in my busy schedule and to see a new place!
| On a boat in Charleston Harbor. |
| God gave us the most beautiful sunset! |
It has been so great so far to be back in America to see some familiar places and faces. I am looking forward to seeing more of you in the weeks to come. I would love to see you at the open house on Saturday! Also, I ask that you please continue to pray for the needed support to come in so that I can return to Germany to teach and serve in a variety of ways for a third year.
Here is the link again if you would like to give: TeachBeyond Giving Form
Hope your summer is blessed!




No comments:
Post a Comment