Thursday, September 27, 2012

2nd Grade at CSK

We are just finishing up our fourth week of school! It is hard to believe that we have been in school that long. However, at the same time we have done so much. God's love and grace are a reality each and every day as I learn from and teach these 2nd grade students. Here are some of the happenings at Christian School Kandern and in 2nd Grade:

23 students
14 native German speakers
9 native English speakers
2 teachers :)
Lots of FUN!

First German Chapel- singing "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands"

Working on science projects

Making posters about the four seasons

This student always knows when I need a hug or some encouragement!
This is a tree in our school's backyard that our class is going to draw each month and see how it changes throughout the year!

Students take off their outside shoes and put on their "house shoes" when in school
Our school from the back playground
 
2nd grade was in charge of creating the thanksgiving food display that will be sent to a food pantry in the nearby area. We have awesome classroom parents that helped!

Each day is a new challenge and very rewarding as well! I love my students and I love teaching. I know without a doubt that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. I'm so thankful for this opportunity to serve, LOVE, and teach these students. I really appreciate any prayers for my students and that the light of Christ would continue to be evident to them each and every day!

 
 
 
Thank you for following along in these adventures :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment