It is so neat to be able to interact with the high school missionary students at BFA and begin to hear their stories. While I love teaching and working with elementary students, I don't get to meet many of the students who are living in the dorms or going to the high school. I know that the Lord has great things in store as these seven girls and I share together the ups and downs of life and seek Jesus together.
Last night the girls brainstormed ideas about what they would like to do during small group time. As you can see we have lots of great ideas! Finally, we talked about areas that we need to commit to the Lord in the coming week. With so many things starting to pile up on my plate of things to do I know that I need this reminder that the Lord is my Helper and Strength.
And I'm committing this small group to the Lord as well, trusting He is going to do great things.
Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:5
No comments:
Post a Comment